We will refund your amount, but if someone tries to misuse, they’re legally bound.
1. The user may close his account at any time. Account closing means that the further use of services with the use of current password and login shall no longer be possible.
2. The user is responsible for closing his account.
3. Closing the account by the user before the end of the settling period for which a payment has been made does not obligate PARKEN to refund the amount for the unused period.
4. PARKEN reserves the right to close user’s account due to gross infringement of the provisions of these terms and conditions or in the event of illegal use of the offered services.
5. PARKEN shall not be liable for damage suffered by the user arisen due to the suspension or closing the account by the user or for other reasons arising from the user’s fault.
Guarantee and limited liability.
1. PARKEN guarantees the highest quality of its operations to ensure accessibility and continuity of offered services and products in accordance with their use and purpose. No long distance data transmission, however, guarantees 100% security, continuity and accessibility of the provided services.
2. Although PARKEN tries to, but does not guarantee compatibility of offered services and products with other producers’ software. The user shall bear responsibility for the choice and consequences of from the use of other software, including its applicability to user’s objectives.
3. PARKEN stipulates that opinions given by users do not reflect in any possible manner its views and opinions. PARKEN does not monitor or control users’ opinions on a continual basis; if, however, any opinions in breach with these terms and conditions should be revealed, efforts shall be immediately made to remove them as soon as possible.
4. PARKEN shall bear no liability in particular for:
Phrases and entries added to the network in connection with the use of offered services and products,
Unlawful and inconsistent with these terms and conditions, users’ operations while using offered services and products,
Disturbances in accessibility of offered products and services not caused by PARKEN,
Damage suffered by the user arisen due to the suspension or closing the account by the user or for other reasons arising from the user’s fault,
Damage suffered by the user as a result of a third party using his data that enable him to access the provided services and products,
Damage following from the use or the impossibility to use offered products and services including damage actually suffered, the loss of expected benefits, data loss, damage or computer crash, the costs of substitute equipment and software, shut-down, company reputation infringement,
Consequences of failure to perform or improper performance of obligations undertaken by other users even though such an obligation has been undertaken using offered products and services
All disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be primarily resolved amicably
All disputes that cannot be amicably resolved shall be submitted for resolution by Common Court of Law at the location of PARKEN registered office.
The provisions of the Civil Code, the act on copyright and neighboring rights, an act on electronic services providing and other provisions of effective law shall be applicable in issues not governed by these terms and conditions.
Our terms are aligned and subject to modification according to laws and guidelines by local government bodies like TRAI in India.